Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

🤽🏽‍♂️ Paris Olympics: Day #3 - Recap

Day 2 | Day 4 Day 5 | Day 6 | Day 7 | Day 8 | Day 9 | Day 10 |Day 11 | Day 12 | Day 13 | Day

I am fortunate to work in a profession that allows me to have the Olympics on while I serve my clients. It fits. My attention is focused towards them most importantly. But, prior to every session, I ask each client what, Olympic sport would you like to watch? See, these two weeks play like an active holiday. The Olympics should be on in every establishment, whether they are shown on a TV, tablet, iPad, or other. Well, we got in the following:

Archery - I like looking at this small sport. You have to appreciate the ability to hit the bullseye or get close to it over and over again.

Gymnastics - The USA 🇺🇸 men persevered and won la médaille de bronze! They stuck landings like insects in the summertime.

Tennis - I do not remember who was playing, but tennis inspires some solid exercises that I will post on Instagram.

Team Handball - Even though TH has been played in the Olympics since 1936 (Berlin - it was called Field Handball), individuals still do not know about it. The Olympics off a glimpse into this dynamic sport. Don't say that you do not know what team handball is. Try it out.

Basketball - I'll watch basketball during the high school, NBA, NCAA, and WNBA seasons. But, for the sake of watching every sport at least once, basketball will be watched. Now, 3v3 basketball...that's new fun to watch!

Swimming - Hey, Australia 🇦🇺 get your wins in now before we get the next best generational swimmer. We've had Spitz, Phelps, Ledecky...win now, Aussies! Alright, Kayla McKeon of 🇦🇺 is pretty good.

Field Hockey - Just watch it. It's not ice hockey, but the athletes are skilled. Field hockey is closer to bandy than it is to ice hockey. 

Mountain Biking - I hope your area has mountain biking trails. The battle between the French 🇫🇷 and the athlete from Great Britain 🇬🇧 was one for the ages. Exhilarating! Britain won gold, but the pursuit had everyone on their feet!

Five Rings,

Derek

#Paris2024 | #Olympics |

No comments:

Post a Comment