Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 14, 2011

TEEM Performance Training - HAHPN - May #3 2011: Sharing Network Won

Health and Human Performance e-Newsletter



  • Share Your Moments

  • Accountability Partner Link

Share Your Moments
We're five months into 2011 with beach season and wedding season arriving in some places. Well, share what you have done so far in changing your typical routine. I know you are out there. I also know that you are willing to share. The plan is to post your words on the website, facebook, in a twitter feed, or in a youtube video - just the words. At the end of your quote, your name will appear as the following: Full first name, First initial of last name (i.e., Robert A.).

That's it. All you need to do is briefly - I mean it's just a response to this email/blog - share the changes you have made this year. For example, "I followed some of the exercises on the Yuletide Mania Video Series, which put a new perspective on my abs workouts". Or, "I joined a gym and I still belong to it." <---- These could be posted in the beginning of a TeemPTmicUp youtube video.

With all of the minutes spent on social media outlets, blackberries, and in front of a computer I know this easy sharing process is possible. Let's keep growing! Let's keep it up!

Accountability Partner Link
I am sending out this proposal to everyone because health and fitness takes a village. Below is a short template of an accountability partner letter that can help you achieve a desired health and fitness goal. Easy Guidelines: Pick at least two trustworthy individuals who you would like to include in your accountability list. Tell them about your health and fitness goals. Get their best form of contact (i.e., email, facebook, twitter, or phone) and submit that info to me. From there on, we will establish an individualized link of accountability. Do not forget to print out the template. Or, you can make a new one.

Dear (Name of your accountability partner),

The following message must be read in good fun and in good seriousness.

I will cut straight to the point. I need assistance with reaching my health and fitness goal(s), which include the following:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.

I have chosen you because you _____________, _______________, _____________ (examples: listen well, encourage me, support me, kick my butt, are my doctor, are my dentist, are my boss, are my prayer partner, are my best friend, are my sibling/parent, etc.). I think that we both can benefit from this type of accountability even if you already partake in a sound health and fitness regimen. But for goodness sake, I need to meet these goals as I fight challenges, as I fight procrastination and as I fight the temptation to do things that prevent me achieving my health and fitness goals. Roughly 60% of the nation does not participate in any physical activity, and that number will climb if we do not take control.

So, please stand by me in this effort to achieve the aforementioned goals.

Sincerely,

(Your signature)

(Your name)


Be fit,
Derek

www.teempt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment