Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

K Dominion 🎢💯


A trip to King's Dominion....

Interesting take as I am at KD right now.

But, a I can see how two amusement park enthusiasts would have their wedding at a park like King's Dominion. Or, at least a proposal would happen. Something like "Brent" meets "Diamond", and they have their photos in front of "The Teezer" or "Ignite" (fictional rides).

Amusement parks hold a lot of fun. Oh my! You can experience fun during play and at events, but thrill-seeking fun has a different rhythm.


I am no longer at King's Dominion
.

However, for families in the Washington, DC and Richmond, VA areas, set up a trip to KD. Have fun. I just don't want to wait in line or get torched by the sun - I really think Florida set off those two 🌞🔥🌡& crowd a bit too much.


Best reasons to go to an amusement park:

  • Just because (spontaneity)
  • I/We want to
  • Because it's Thursday
  • Stress relief
  • Laughter engagement
  • Safe thrill-seeker
  • Road trip

Best reasons to go to King's Dominion:

  • All of the above
  • Well operated park
  • Friendly staff
  • Organized
  • We didn't have a crowd, but that's because of timing.
Have fun!

Derek | @teemptraining | derekteempt@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment