Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Transition

This 'transition' is a post I have never emailed. The next 2 or 3 topics are long. September €2009 to October 2009 marked a time period when I changed the blogs from email to Microsoft Publisher (MP) but still copied and pasted the entire MP document into the email (the graphics were the only thing missing). However, I had to convert the MP file to a One Note file because for some reason my computer does not convert to PDF files. One Note is NOT a PDF unfortunately. Yes, I do have adobe acrobat reader. PDF > One Note.

I realize that is a lot easier for people to look at emails rather than download a file. If that is the case, expect the file to rarely be downloaded. However, with the recent addition of this blog site, there is no downloading. Just click away - so easy a caveman would love it!


Enjoy!

(I'll see if I can get this One Note thing attached to this blog. Cross your fingers, pray a little prayer. All of it is needed.)


Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment