Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 4, 2022

6 Post Sports Camp Lessons

The summer breeds camps.

All. Types. Of. Camps. πŸ•


After one week of sending my son to a camp that I used to attend, the parent perspective shined through with more clarity:

...Good camps give evaluations at the end of the week.

...My child improved in confidence in the sport and in skill. I can see it now and saw it after day number two!

...Fun was certainly had, and it was a priority for us prior to camp and a camp mandate as well.

...My child made friends.

...He won an award. Proud of him. I know he worked hard all week.

...The excitement level, traveling to camp everyday was very high. It made an already superb camp a better experience.

πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ

Make the most out of the summer camp season for your children!

Derek |@teemptraining| derekteempt@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment