Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

10 Items: Halloween Candy


Alright! I usually think people go overboard with candy, especially when they rank the different types of candies - you will see two below that are either talked about too much or too little. Yes, I know this entire blog is a health one, but if you read 10 Items Intro then you know it's about fun.

I am not a candy eater, though the chocolates ones are good. Most of our candy will be thrown away. But, I used to eat my share of Halloween candy, so I remember the days. However, back in those trick or treat days, I did not like candy with nuts or peanut butter. Things changed.

Here is a short list, not a top 10 list:

Candy Corn - Right off the start, let's talk about it. The candy gets too much hate. It doesn't deserve all of the hate. Is it the best? No. Have I had it recently? No. Do I eat candy like that? No. But, candy corn...you know what? I think people hate on candy corn because other people hate on it, and they just want to fit in.

Caramello - Look! Stop leaving out this candy. The utter disrespect of caramello must take a backseat. Why is this candy not passed out and shared?

3 Musketeers - Again, it receives the shunning hand. Why?

Twizzlers - Absolute triple yuck!

Now & Laters - Do you all still eat these?

Rolo - Not as good as Caramello.

Twix - Winner

York - Peppppppppermiiiiint... Paaaaaattieeeeeeesssss!!!! 

Resee's Peanut Butter Cups - We gave them out. You like them!

Hershey Kisses - I am in trouble for eating the ones my kids wanted because they are good. Oops! 🀷🏾‍♂️



No comments:

Post a Comment