Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 10, 2022

⌛The Pursuit of 300

It's November 10, 2022 at 9:42pm.

I have no idea how many total posts have been shared on the year, but it is not 200 yet. November 2022 will set a record for posts in a month, and you can learn something from each post. Capiche?

The push to reach 300 by December 31st is real. 

I know someone else feels a push to reach a year-end goal. Are you stressing or full steam forward? 

See, I could share different topics all week, but you may grow bored. So, the short top 10 or items of 10 posts I have will break up any monotony and fill holiday chat. They're fun.

Ah, that reminds me as I listen to Blanca - The Healing featuring Dante Bowe: I need to do a 10 Items: Top Workout Songs list. 

No matter your pursuit, I hope it has meaning and will make your feel good about yourself when you reach your 2022 goal!

Well, that took 10 minutes.

Much success to you | Derek | @teemptraining |derekteempt@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment