Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 13, 2022

A Driver's Gallery 🚗🏎🚕

Two things I had in mind with this post: 1) I-66 in Northern Virginia because it was included in the original post and title. 2) Pirates, hench the addition of gallery

I know Covid has changed a lot of schedules and traffic flow, but some areas still have bad traffic like this area, Washington, DC. So, what does that mean? Drivers spend a lot of time in the car. 

Plain and aggravating. 

Have you ever driven and noticed that you slump or your head protrudes forward (forward head)? I have, and I had to fix it as I rubbered down the road to my destination. So, some fixes to, let's call it, driver's posture:

Forward head with attitude

Proud chest with chin wrinkle. Some will say chin tuck 

Slouch with misery

Ha, yeaa, proud chest with semi-squint

You get it?

Derek/@teemptraining/derekteempt@gmail.com 







No comments:

Post a Comment