Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 3, 2022

2022 Theme: Realizing Your Potential

 


I still have 2021 silicone wrist bands to give out with the word, "REVIVED", written in bosse to commemorate the transformation from 2020 to 2021. However, looking at how 2021 beat up many individuals and also how it rewarded many individuals, "REVIVED" goes hand-in-hand with 2022 as a part of a series. 

How many of you are in need of a revival in your life or lifestyle? Or, maybe a certain situation of yours needs reviving. Well, that's the purpose of the blue silicone wrist bands from 2021. 

But, Derek, I don't want to think about 2021. It was a tough year.

I get it. I feel you. There were parts of 2021 that put me down in the dumps. However, think about the other side of 2021...REVIVED. 

But, I don't feel...REVIVED.


A Good Rule.
It's a process. Part of the process of revival is helping out someone else. I am telling anyone who does not want a blue silicone wrist band to give it to someone else. If someone compliments the band, ask them if they want it and give them the one off your wrist. Plain and simple. I am wearing one now and am willing to give it up to anyone who likes it.

2022 is going to enter with shared gusto!

Realizing Potential. I had planned on doing a big activity with this theme last year, but it didn't feel like the right time. In fact, I had some individuals lined up to bring you an online seminar. Sometimes, potential arrives a little later, and this decision will affect 2022 with an all-year theme. How about that? I hope you have been able to write down your goals for the year as refreshing as it feels and get a head start on realizing your potential. 

You know, I realized that I skipped two years on here without blogging after pushing out posts with consistency for several years. Check them out! Now, I did blog a few times on WordPress but eventually decided to only use Blogger (I'll have to bring those over.) Looking at previous posts, my best year had 76 entries, I think. This year will shatter that record by March 20th. In fact, a triple digit number of posts will be deducted in 2022.

300.

Lofty and hefty number. But, my mind has a lot of action, attacking various topics and experiences. Let's do it...2022! Not just me but you too. Train. Energize. Empower. Move. You are a part of this performance. Your human performance. Realize it and start it now!

You are a jack...of all trades.

Derek/@teemptraining/derekteempt@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment