Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 20, 2022

Kids Play the Darndest Things

 They do, right?

I am sitting here blogging ✍ and listening to my son play with his neighborhood friends, and I have no idea what they are playing.


It sounds like baseball ⚾️ 

Yup, it's some sort of game like baseball.

Wait, no it is not baseball, but someone yelled, "Strike 1!" Yet, they are playing with a basketball ๐Ÿ€. 

OK, I see bases, well, cones out for bases. Plus, it is cold outdoors.

You know, the best play to witness occurs when no one cares about the weather. Cold, rain, snow, wind, heat...no one cares. Just play.


Uh oh. The adults of one friend are cold ๐Ÿฅถ ๐Ÿ˜•. 

Don't take the kid away!...Nooooo!

After further review, it looks like only one other child is outdoors playing mine. Let me go join the crew.

Play in the winter too!

Derek|@teemptraining |derekteempt@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment