Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Nintendo Switched...Off or On? 🎮


My son asked for a Nintendo Switch and got it from a family member for Christmas. So, now my kids can practice competition by means of a portable videogame console.

What's wrong with that?

Really, nothing.

In fact, I think it teaches the following:

Priorities. Learn and be taught how to pause playing in order to accomplish a duty that holds more importance.

Hand-eye coordination. The quick movements of characters on screen coupled with finger placement on consoles has been linked to improved coordination. This type of training is also used in rehabilitation settings.

Competition. Another mode of competition, especially when fun is included, keeps the atmosphere lively. My daughter is good at Mario Kart. I didn't know that.

Connection. I still like to compete and connect with my children. Now, they can play with friends or family online.

Cheer. I cheer on my kids. They cheer for each other, sometimes 😂.

Imagination. I know that their minds are clicking  with regards to playing video games.

Composure. A Nintendo Switch holds a lot of fun, reiterating that statement, but we don't need 100 games in the house. Two are fine, for now.

So, how you doing? (Have to say that with a New York accent)

No comments:

Post a Comment