Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Goal Setting: Happy New Year 2022


 Alright! Let's get this year started!

Happy New Year. It is 2022! Look, write down your goals. I, sincerely, wrote down mine earlier today. I probably have some more, which is fine. It is OK if you think of more goals as the year progresses. Just do it. 

Write down goals per category: personal; work; family; spiritual; business; pleasure...Do you want your children to experience something? Write down that goal. Do you want your wife to experience something good this year? Write down that goal. Do you want your parents to experience something good? Write down that goal!

Write it all down.

Then, after they are written, do them. Start some today. Right now! Stop reading this blog post (or finish it if "more reading" is a goal of yours) and...Get. Your. 2022. Running! Pun much intended because one of my goals for 2022 is to do more sprinting. I did not sprint as much in 2021, so on this first day of the year I got in 22 sprints. Well ahead of the game! Now, it is up to myself to hold the consistency. Let me share some of my goals with you for 2022:

1) Perform more sprints (already in progress).

2) Pray better (already in progress).

3) Reach 20 pull-ups. My max is 14.

4) Teach more group fitness classes (started that process late 12/31/21)

5) Take my wife out on a kick-ass date.

6) Engage in new activities for my kids that we have talked about.

7) Get these books published that I have sitting.

Write. Do. Keep going. 2022!

Derek / @teemptraining / derekteempt@gmail.com 

1 comment:

  1. very interesting to learn and easy to understand. for more know go
    yoga training

    ReplyDelete