Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Week #1



Week #1 is important.👀

You can rebound from a poor week #1 since 51.5 more weeks wait for you the rest of the year. Like a sprint start, attack the beginning. Attack week #1 with vigor to achieve the goals you have set. Attack it! I know people like to plan. That's fine. But, if you want to grasp the beginning of the year, the necessity to begin to check off goals that have been reached begins now!

Attack week #1!

The end of 2021 did not feel good in my opinion. As far as bouncing back to blogging and preparing for 2022, the last week of 2021 unfolded a little better. Week 52.5 in 2021 set up the energy for week #1 in 2022. Don't get me wrong, I still need to work at week #1. At 9:30pm on January 1, 2022 the day is old, but the week lies young. With personal, family, social media, and goals as a coach and trainer, the pressure can grow. But, guess what? I have to attack it! With other individuals under my guidance in some circumstances, I have help them attack!

So, week #1...it's important. It can hold as much importance as a bride or groom saying, "I do." Make your relationship with week #1 a cohesive one. Get along with it. Gel well. Then, remember how well week #1 went and continue to week #1s throughout 2022.

Happy New Year!

Derek / @teemptraining / derekteempt@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment