Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Everyday You're Shoveling 🌨


🎵 Everyday, I'm shoveling.

Everyday, I'm shoveling.

Everyday, everyday, everyday I'm shoveling.

2022 came in like a lion. Sled, skis, and shovels...everybody's buying. Snow and ice on the road. Hours driving big car loads. With the weather getting colder, times getting older, snow is gonna melt, snow you gotta level it. Get your butt out there cuz everyday you're shoveling! 🎵

Ohhhhhh!

Alright, the first few lyrics from "everyday" to "buying",  I made up in 2015 when 2015 came in like a lion in Massachusetts. I made a video that I still need post. But, I won't quit the thing I am better at...human performance 😂

It snowed like crazy in the Washington, DC area on Monday, January 3rd! The early morning looked easy, wet, with flurries only sticking to the grass. Then, the skies open up and a white wrap  of snow covered the entire area. Roads were atrocious. You don't need a long explanation in this post. Embrace the environment, get some assistance in shoveling, travel safely and with good vision because snow affects vehicular movement (narrower streets and lanes) and pedestrian movement (more street walking).

Plus, you can also view this shoveling video I did in Massachusetts from 2011 as a part of day #12 of the Yuletide Mania Video Series. Those were fun. It was cold and snowy then too, a typical New England winter:

Shoveling Shape

Derek/@teemptraining/derekteempt@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment