Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 16, 2022

Price Wars?...Yea, at Some Places

Everything is going up: groceries, gas, tickets, water, air, clothes, homes, metal, plastic bag usage, favors, birthday parties, vacations, and anything else you can imagine, right?


I don't have a price war. I also promised myself that I would write more about my offerings. So...

Individual Training. Zoom, Duo, or FaceTime sessions are $25/session.

In-person individual sessions are $60/session.

You do not need any equipment for virtual training sessions. If you have some, then fantastic! Let's work with it, get into a rhythm, and gain results!

Group Training. Groups are preferred because camaraderie works, so grab a family member or friend. Remember: You don'thave to live in the same household or area. The other works...$10/person/class for 3+ participants.

Group Fitness Class. $5/class on a video conference platform like Zoom, which is an easy- to-use platform. I have rarely had a problem on exercise and non-exercise related Zoom calls. But, I can take YouTube for free! Yes, you can. I will have a class up there too. So, if I can take it for free, then why should I pay $5? Valid q...because unlike a free YT class, I get to build rapport with you. You can still receive individualized attention based on your needs and goals. 

DISCOUNTS. Senior citizens 65+yy and military:

  • 20% off one-on-one training.
  • 20% off group training.
  • 10% off any product or service other than training such as a Fit Escape, book, or other
PAYMENT METHODS jkjjjjjjjkk
Access, if it were put against cost and quality within the health and fitness industry, would win a race. Access has skyrocketed with social media, a growing number of instructors, trainers, and coaches, and modes of training. Payment options have enthused the environment as well:

  • Zelle or one other e-cash platform
  • Cash💲
  • Check (for in-person only)
Got it? OK, good! 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment