Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 27, 2022

2023 Revisited: Can You Rank Your Health Categories

  How did you do in each category, so far, in 2022? You can still make changes. From a January 28, 2022 post:


In alphabetical order:

  1. Character/Personality
  2. Financial
  3. Intellectual
  4. Nutritional 
  5. Physical 
  6. Social
  7. Spiritual 
How do you rank these seven health aspects based on the following:
  • The health aspects you would like to improve on in 2022 and overall.
  • The health aspect in which you do well.
  • The health aspect that you would like to share with others.

Some questions to consider for the seven above:

Characteristically/Personality. How are you perceived by others? Funny. Do you treat yourself and others well? Yes, I really try not tell myself that I cannot do something. Are you relatable? Yes. Sometimes, you have to emulate.
Financial. How good is your money-making potential? I could use more confidence, here. How secure are your finances? OK? Do you live below or above your means? I have kids.
Intellectual. How often do you exercise your mind? I read four books this year to satisfy my leisure reading, and took notes on all of them. Boom! What do you learn? A lot.
Nutritional. Is your body fed junk most of the time? Nope. Do you eat clean, some, most, or all of the time? Most. Do you feed others good food?Yes. Even when we have company. Look, my family even introduced Cava in 2022 to a friend of ours.
Physical. Working out, avoiding physical abuse. I did work and still do. Not at all. No physical abuse.
Social. Do you have healthy social relationships or do they drain you? Healthy. Though, I would say the number of people I associate with has diminshed over the years lol.
Spiritual. Everyone has some sort of faith - you believe that you will accomplish a feat. You may believe in God, and you may not. So, do you need to work on this aspect? I have done a better job in the past. However, I do pray, attend church, and do works. It has been fun finding other church services when I cannot attend regular church time service because my son may have a Sunday a.m. game. Could I do more or improve the quality of my spirituality? Yes. 

What do you think? I think 2022 did what it had to do. Have to finish it out and enter 2023!

Much success to you | Derek |@teemptraining |derekteempt@gmail.com 



    No comments:

    Post a Comment