Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 31, 2022

Happy New Year, Folks!


What a journey it was to meet 300 posts. It really was not easy. But, keeping a keen eye on the number 300 worked.

I saw 300.

I wanted 300.

I needed 300 to feel good about writing and sharing my expertise in health promotion, health & fitness, and human performance. It makes the beginning of 2023 more worthy.

You have seen a lot of words in this blog in 2022, so I do not have to write lot in this post. In 2022, I lost a little confidence...overall. Therefore, meeting this blog goal assisted with restoring some self-confidence that nothing can take away.

This restoration saw some personal blog post records, which had to be achieved in order to meet the 300 goal. The month of December recorded the most posts in a day (December 31st). The most posts in a week. The most posts in a month. So, 2022 is recorded as the most posts in a year on this particular blog site.

Throughout the year, I had so many notes on topics to write about that I probably left some topics on the table. Maybe they will show up in 2023. In 2023, do not expect 300 posts on this platform. But, more themes will arrive on the scene.

Hopefully, for any of the few people who have read posts...LOL...you learned something. 

Let me sign off by saying that I pray that the Lord blesses you and your family immensely. That your friends see the light in you. That everyone sees how you are blessed. Amen!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Much success to you | Derek | @teemptraining |derekteempt@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment