Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Maccabee Pulls


Yes, I have another inspiration for this post.

(See Lefty, Righty, Correct?)

So, I was training my client...

Just this past week during Hannakuh and wished a happy holiday. Somehow, Maccabees came up between sets - oh, you know you can perform exercise while still having the ability to talk during breaks, right? - and just before cable pulls.

The Maccabees and Hannakuh.

By the way, if you celebrate Hannakuh, I hope you had a good eight nights!

Maccabee Pulls. 

If you know the story, what does that name mean to you? Maccabee Pulls are not a special kind of pulling exercise. The Maccabees were warriors in full revolt mode. I'm not Jewish, but when I hear the word warrior, in my opinion, I must work hard and get through the movement or exercise.

See, hopefully, over these last eight nights, you or your friends and family who celebrate Hannakuh have realized the battles you went through during the year to get to this point in your life.

This time of year is special. It's full of emotions both up and down. But, you get a chance to celebrate the past in the present and in anticipation of what the future holds.

I get it - everyone does not share the same predicament. But, that's a Maccabee...pull, the fight for the celebration. You find it. You find the urge to fight and celebrate. Stand up for the good things you want or want to keep!

Maccabee Pulls.

Get through and celebrate.

Much success to you | Derek | @teemptraining | derekteempt@gmail.com 




No comments:

Post a Comment