Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

A Word on Self-Talk: Recognize a Goal Met


I know people tend to adopt hard faces when they meet certain goals because the journey has not arrived at completion. But, the battle deserves some celebration because without the battle the end of the journey will not celebrated anyway.

Look at war. In fact, the Civil War comes to mind. Each side celebrated if they won a battle because the war was brutal with a long end in site. A celebration of a goal or achievement does not entail a loss of focus if the endpoint has not been reached. Not at all. A celebration re-energizes, reassures, and re-assesses. 

So, I am writing this short post in response to the very first post this morning on Self-Talk. Did it! I told myself that I could, and my day has not ended yet. Ten posts in a day, and I still have one more posts to share as I write this one, is difficult without giving you hodge-podge - you can use each post in your human performance pursuits. After all, this entire blog aims at creative topics to assist in human performance. 

All posts were completed at 8:12pm EST. This one was set on a timer for later in the evening. All. Done!

Pass it on.

Achieve your goals.

Celebrate the small wins.

The larger wins are coming.

Much success to you | Derek | @teemptraining | derekteempt@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment