Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 12, 2022

An Important Factor of Good Health


I hope that I can have good health for the rest of my life. 

I also hope for good health or improved health for anyone who reads this blog post or the entire blog page.

Truly, please practice healthy regimens and influence others to have a healthy body. OK.

I just left my doctor's office to good reviews. Thank God! No, I never had any suspicions going into the appointment. But, I did realize that my doc was in the room for 5 minutes at the most while he asked questions and listened to my heart and lungs (heart and lung auscultations). 

Whatever you are doing, keep it up!

Those were his words.

It made me think: Stay in good health and your doctor appointments will be quick, which also frees up time for the doctor as he or she sees other patients. 

So, please:

Go to the doctor

Eat right. Every night and every day does not have to include high sugars, high fats

Workout for goodness sakes!

Take care of yourself: I'm an advocate for no drugs, no smoking, and no alcohol. Control any addictions, seek help with uncontrollable addictions. The doctor will ask you if you smoke, drink, or do drugs. 

What's wrong with saying yes (to check-ups) and no (to primary care physician questions)? 

Much success to you | Derek | @teemptraining | derekteempt@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment