Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 30, 2022

One More for Cava

Happy New Year, @CAVA! It was a good eating year. πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ

I don't have to say much with this post.

During the holidays, you probably have food traditions, right?

  • Cook certain foods at home
  • Delivery
  • Eat in at a restaurant
  • Pick-up
  • Eat at a party, friends, or family member's house
  • ...Costco sample day.

No matter your tradition, the last traditions for the year are on display this week. For my family and I, we enjoyed, for the 10th time in 2022...

CAVA.

Cava was our last meal outing of the year, but it is so good. (See Cava Yum). 

Have you tried it?

Does your city have it yet?

Plan on going to a CAVA in 2023.

Honestly, I finished my bowl...nah, I inhaled my bowl because I was hungry. My son made a good choice to go to the eatery.

When the children love CAVA, you feel good as a parent. I genuinely think they will pick CAVA over any other eatery.

I'm fine with that.

Last thing...CAVA has the best fresh drinks. They're not too sugary and have the best lemonade. Truly...the best lemonade.

Your good choice is around the corner.

Much success to you | Derek | @teemptraining | derekteempt@gmail.com 






No comments:

Post a Comment