Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 17, 2022

#MyGem IV


December, for me, has been a month in which I enjoyed eating certain foods such as, baklava, ginger cookies, apple pie, and key lime pie.

The key lime pie was made by the sister of one of my son's teammates. Yum!

So, as you enjoy December without guilt of the past, depression of the present, and anxiety for the future...as with the other #MyGem posts, document your fun eating experiences for this month (e.g., I enjoyed figgy pudding at a family gathering), and how you did not gain an excessive amount of weight.

What will I do?

Give you fun nutritional coaching for the month of January in 2023.

Your December food experience does not have to entail sweets. Just have fun.

What are you eating?

Much success to you | Derek | @teemptraining | derekteempt@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment