Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 27, 2022

πŸŽ‰ The 300th Post?

Nope. Not yet.

I don't know if this post will be the 300th for 2022 because I am writing it on Friday, September 23, 2022.

Since I am not looking at my total number of posts for September at this time, I cannot tell you how many posts I have written in 2022.

The last time I checked the total it read: 148.

Yea, I passed that number.

September began with a bang with four posts on day #1. My guess is that I am currently at sixteen for September and around 160 for 2022.

Good. If I can get to 190 posts by the end of September, then that would be good. The grind will intensify the last three months of the year as will the events of the year. Man, are there so many topics. Plus, you all are owed a bunch of exercise related topics with some photos. Many topics this year have been centered around motivation and set-up. But, you need exercise or strength & conditioning.

So, since it is December, and this post has finally shown its face...how were the exercise posts between September and now?

Did you do them? Any of them? Did you incorporate them into your workouts?

Why and why not?

It is all a grind, regardless!

Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Happy Kwanzaa! Happy Holidays! Happy New Year!

Much success to you | Derek | @teemptraining | derekteempt@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment