Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 31, 2022

Bowling For Confidence


My bowling average is 121.

Do the math on my three games in one from this week:

Game #1: 95 - the first time I finished under 100 in a very long time. I just had a bad game lol.

Game #2: 138 - back at it!

Game #3: 130 - OK, phew!

138 + 130 + 95 = 363 pins

363 pins / 3 games = 121 pin average.

Landed the average on the dot! I did miss a chance to perform above my average but look at the comeback - I dodged a below average showing lol.

Phew!

My wife...she kept increasing her total pins and high score throughout the night as well. Proud of her. She has a very good attitude and knows how to have fun.

Mindset Shift. My personal goal of never scoring below 100 ended after, at least, a 25+ year run. But, the current average stayed the same, which meant I had attack game #2 a little differently. The fun was had the entire time, but the mind shift had to work.

Your come from behind story has a shift. A needed shift.

You know this post causes for a family activity lists even if I or if you have never experienced the activity. Bowling, honestly, is a great activity for anyone - low impact and bona fide fun for anyone in your group!

Will you include bowling in your fun activities for 2023?

Much success to you | Derek | @teemptraining | derekteempt@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment