Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Social Media is Wild


(See Gooooaaaaaalll for more)

Wild - unrestrained, not domesticated.

I began this year with an Instagram goal of achieving 600 followers. At the time, I had around 540 to 560. 

So, I achieved my goal early.

Then, my son said, Why don't you go for 1,000 by the end of the year?

Folks, I didn't want to because I didn't think I could make it to 1,000 followers given my previous slow attainment rate. 

Then, all of a sudden I had difficulty accessing my IG fitness account - @teemptraining - because I need the newest version of IG on my phone, which has zero space. However, since my post rate has slowed down a lot, I have received more followers lol.

No posts but more followers.

The account currently sits at 640 followers.

That's wild.

The consistent posts stopped around late August, and the plan is to have more consistent posts. Maybe 2023 will see 1,000 followers. Actually, I'm not too worried about the increase. If it happens, it happens.

I am satisfied that my social media goal was met earlier in the year. How about a goal of 700 for 2023? Reasonable and attainable...I have a plan.

Do you have any quantifiable goals set for 2023?

Much success to you | Derek | @teemptraining |derekteempt@gmail.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment