Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 30, 2022

December Battle


I entered December 2022 with 211 total blog posts on the year.

Where I fell short of the mark:

September 2022 - I wanted to have 200 posts by this time...that didn't work

October 2022 - when earlier number efforts fell through, I wanted to have 190 posts by the end of October...that didn't work either.

November 2022 - I knew it had to be a big month, and it was a big one. At some point, I thought I could get 60 posts in November to set a monthly record. Instead, I set a record with 45 posts. A strong last day of November saw nine posts...bap, bap, bap!

Entering November, I knew that month and December would have to be record breakers with December serving as the record holder for posts in a month. The key elements: consistency and starting off strong. Very strong. 

I was not afraid to calculate the average number of posts per day for December, which reached about three per day. I knew that the more posts over the average would knock down the average per day.

I needed that goal and sight.

December has been that type of month.

What number posts is this one? Am I done? Did I reach no. 300 yet?

Happy New Year!

Much success to you | Derek | @teemptraining |derekteempt@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment