Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 22, 2022

Social Media is Wild 2

(See Social Media is Wild and Gooooooaaaaaalll)


Too much
- an exhausting situation.

WordPress has a nice polished look for its posts, right? Well that is the reason why I started a hockey blog in 2016 on the platform. You can see it here.

I started off OK on the other blog, took a long break, and have started to write on it again. However, I have more drafts than the total number of current publisher posts lol.

I got a little too ambitious in 2022 and set a mid-year goal of 50 posts for the Chesapeake Regional Hockey Review - @crhrhockey. Yikes!

I don't have 50 topics...yet lol.

I do have plenty of good topics that I know people will like to read. The interesting difference about the hockey posts versus the health and health & fitness posts: the Chesapeake Regional Hockey Review receives traffic. People are interested and like the community connection. It's fresh, new, fun, and vast.

That's wild.

But, 50 posts for 2022? Naaaah!

That's wilder.

So, the June addition to the Chesapeake Regional Hockey Review blog had too much ambition, especially in trying to meet the expectations of HAHPN, the blog you are reading right now.

Tune in if you are a hockey fan or local fan.

Much success to you | Derek | @teemptraining | derekteempt@gmail.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment