Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Fast Food Oopses!


The 35 Worst Fast Food Restaurants according to 12UP.

It's interesting to see where you have eaten and where you refuse to eat now. There are some places on this list that are completely new to me, such as Taco John's and Krystal

The ones I frequented more often such as Subway (when I had the Saturday gym shift),  Sbarro (in college), and McDonald's (as a child).

In 2022, I have not eaten from any of these places. The more difficult part lies in having your kids avoid these places, which did not successfully happen this year. You have to see Health Justice 2 for more on food choices.

Don't get it twisted, I did eat from Dunkin' and Chick-fil-A this year. But, you would rate my number high in terms of fast food restaurant avoidance, right?

Where do you plan to stand next year and for the rest of this year?

Much success to you | Derek | @teemptraining | derekteempt@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment